The Management Information System department is responsible for the induction of new technologies and Softwares for efficient IT activities. MIS performs the following tasks and operations.
- Maintaining the smooth operations of the company
- Ensuring to provide an effective and standardized operational environment
- Coordinating with different formations to tackle the processes of applications
- Developing the software to meet domestic needs.
Information Systems (IS) Department
The sole objective of Information System (IS) Department is to meet Information Technology challenges and to take advantage of future opportunities in order to ensure company survival in competitive business environment.
The primary responsibility of the IS Department is to develop Information Systems that will support managerial decision making along with core objective of increasing productivity by efficient utilization of available financial, technical & human resources.
- Billing System
- Snaps Reading software implementation and monitoring
- Payroll System
- Inventory Management System
- Line Losses Information System
- Hardware & Maintenance Services
- IT Training Services
- IT Equipment Purchasing & Record maintenance
- Establishment of Computerized Customer Service Centers in each Circle
- Bifurcation/Restructuring of Circles, Divisions and Sub Divisions
- Printing of 12 months billing detail on E/bills
- Well defined and uniform policy for detection bills
- Enhanced allocation of IT equipment for Development and Maintenance
- Enlistment of more branches of scheduled banks and post offices authorized to collect the payment of E/bills
- Maintenance of prompt track regarding material receipt and issue through software package (SIS) to ensure the availability of relevant material.
- Incorporation of meter reading images on customer E/bills.
- Provision of E/bills files for online payment to various payment collection agencies.
Here the Official Site: IESCO MIS
You can also check your duplicate electricity bill: IESCO Duplicate Online